First of all, 2012 was an utterly amazing year
in (mostly) non-radio music.
That being said, placing on FTM's Top 75 of 2012 meant an album was very strong and worthy of much acclaim and multiple listenings. In fact, I was upset to have to place some of these so "low."
A few rules: No live albums, no albums including a majority of previously released songs, no EPs.
Without further adieu, here's the FTM Top 75 Albums of 2012: 51-75:
52. Bonnie Raitt - Slipstream
54. Kasey Anderson and the Honkies - Let the Bloody Moon Rise
55. Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson - Wreck and Ruin
57. Lincoln Durham - The Shovel vs The Howling Bones
59. The Lumineers - s/t
60. Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - The Lion The Beast The Beat
63. The Shins - Port of Morrow
65. Ty Segall Band - Slaughterhouse
66. The Smashing Pumpkins - Oceania
67. Green Day - Uno
69. The White Buffalo - Once Upon a Time in the West
71. Old Crow Medicine Show - Carry Me Home
73. Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball
74. Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Big Moon Ritual