10. Research the business you’re applying with first, but confederate flag t-shirts are generally frowned upon for job interviews.
9. If you don’t look good in prison orange, you can accessorize with handmade hair necklaces or a sticker from the commissary.
8. Sagging pants aren’t really in fashion right now, but since you don’t care, just make sure you wear full coverage underpants.
7. Duct tape will hold the chain in your back pocket while you save for the wallet.
6. Camouflage is actually fairly fashionable right now, but make sure the camo you wear in public is free of briars and blood from sneaking through the woods to tend your still.
5. Collared shirts are essential work apparel for those of you… well, most of you… with neck tattoos.
4. When purchasing shorty shorts with words across the butt, make sure the wording isn’t something inappropriate that would get you fired from the snow-cone stand.
3. If you don’t have skinny genes, you might wanna skip the skinny jeans.
2. Wife beaters are a shirt style, not a lifestyle.
1. An oversized baseball hat can cover meth scars all the way to the eyebrows and you’ll look super cool.
By Jeremy Harris and Trailer