Oct 31, 2023
Oct 26, 2023
When I'm minding my own business and hear snap-beat country playing nearby
My favorite Jerry Jeff Walker song?
Me when I realized I didn't have to be spoon-fed country music by the radio
Frat boy at the Wallen concert stoned out of his mind about to tell the cops his dad's a lawyer
When you check out the Wild Country playlist on Spotify and the first song has 808 beats
When you're in a fender bender with a dude wearing a Billy Strings tee shirt
How is making jokes about Luke Bryan's jeans "gatekeeping?"
When you cheat at ...anything... in a Chris Knight song
When the country record label doesn't know
if you can sing but sees that you're a
tall, handsome dude between the ages of 20 and 27
When she shows up for the blind date wearing a Jason Aldean t-shirt
Aug 3, 2023
I guess he shouldn't have tried to do
the Tequila dance in a small town
Hoping to hear a fiddle on country radio
When the bar plays "Sangria Wine"
I know a man that cook armadillo
Taste so sweet he called it pie
Willie Nelson circa 1972
People calling each other liberals in the Facebook comments of a non-political country meme
*Listens to Garth Brooks and Jason Isbell in a row one time
"Why won't you admit Sam Hunt is country?"
When you're trying to break up nicely, but it's really because she likes Morgan Wallen
Country + Rap + Crap? Never heard that one before.
When you touch the radio while Marge is listening to Patsy Cline
Nov 10, 2022
~ Trailer, with big help from Rich O’Toole
12. When he covers “Screw You, We’re From Texas,” he just lets the crowd sing the word ‘Texas'
10. Actually enjoys Lone Star Beer
9. Dad owns a financial firm in Little Rock
8. Makes up a lie that it’s how they did it in (makes up Texas small town) when somebody calls them out for putting beans in chili
7. Follows Rich O’Toole on Twitter
6. Just nods along when band talks about kolaches because he thinks that’s a wooden dancing shoe that the Swedish wear or some shit
5. Still thinks Pat Green is famous
3. Books a Friday show in Houston and a Saturday show in El Paso because “it’s the same state, how far can it be?”
2. Rhymes ‘Bexar’ with Lexar in a song
Nov 24, 2021
Tell me you're not country as f
without saying you're not country as f
My brain after months of "Fancy Like" commercials
Life with you makes perfect sense,
you're my best friend
When you see some redneck mothers
When Herb asks you out to a Luke Bryan concert
When Travis suggests playing mainstream country radio in the breakroom
Trying to get out of a conversation with a Kane Brown fan
What happens when you play Florida-Georgia Line in a large crowd
Mar 30, 2021
Nov 27, 2020
Nov 16, 2020
Nov 12, 2020
Song starts around the 3 minute mark.