This is a Music Stash Contest Entry from Robert Groves.
The SoBro Scavenger Hunt and Drinking Game
Good luck, and may God have mercy on your souls.
1. There are 15 items on this list. You will have between the hours of 10 pm and Midnight on any given Saturday night in downtown Nashville to find and photograph each item on the list.
2. For every item remaining on the list after midnight, you must take a shot of fireball. The survival of your liver and dignity rely on your speed.
3. If at any time during the 2 hours you hear "Wagon Wheel" in any form, you must drink a tall can of PBR and start the list over.
1. More than 4 faddish modes of transportation lined up at a traffic light.
(Pedal taverns, golf carts, hay rides, etc).
2. A shirtless homeless person.
3. A SoBro crab. (A person so intoxicated that they are no longer capable of walking forward and can only stagger sideways.)
4. A non-flat billed baseball cap
5. A street performer that looks like, or possibly is, Sturgill Simpson.
6. Someone throwing up out of an Uber or Lyft car.
7. A bachelorette foursome weighing less than 500 lbs.
8. The "trumpet guy" playing something other than When the Saints Go Marching In.
9. A bar bouncer without visible tattoos.
10. Any reference to Joe Diffie that isn't a horrible song by Thomas Rhett/Jason Aldean.
11. A "honky tonk bar band" playing a hip hop song.
12. Any Johnny Cash song besides "Ring of Fire" or "Folsom Prison".
13. A telephone pole or piece of construction equipment being used as a stripper pole.
14. A rhinestone cowboy hat...on a guy.
15. Inappropriate cleavage (front or back) visible on a passing pedal tavern.