Jun 29, 2020
Jun 18, 2020
Apr 29, 2020
Apr 20, 2020
Apr 7, 2020
Real reviews from a popular music service.
Sam Hunt - Southside
Ashley McBryde - Never Will
Dixie Chicks - Gaslighter
Tyler Childers - Country Squire
Luke Bryan - Born Here, Live Here, Die Here
Apr 2, 2020
When Jerrod Niemann's "Donkey" flopped.
Wheeler Walker Jr. in 20 years about to sing a song about nursing home sex
Why don't you like Kane Brown's music?
Keith Urban's gonna have a livestream concert!
When your new lover promised you
some meth if you'd go to an Upchurch concert
Does this guy look like Florida-Georgia Line's oldest fan?
When "Goodbye Earl" comes on
right after you killed your husband
Apr 1, 2020
11. Teach a Kane Brown fan to read by FaceTime
10. Send a letter to your congressman informing them that your favorite bands can still perform live and stay under the 10 person recommendation
9. Remind hick-hop fans that not only should they wash their hands frequently, but that they should also wash their bodies from time to time
8. Paint an inspirational message on the local water tower in John Deere green
7. Tell the Dollar General manager that times are stressful enough without them playing bro-country in the store and kindly request they turn it off
6. Go to your favorite bartender's house and blare George Jones from their yard to cheer them up
5. Whatever Dolly Parton is doing, do that
4. Send a friendly postcard to a Brantley Gilbert fan in prison
3. Avoid political arguments unless one a’ them stinkin’ liberal pinko commie America-hatin’ Dixie Chicks fans starts it first
2. Use two pairs of Luke Bryan’s old pants to make one face mask for the local hospital
1. Buy albums and merchandise from the independent musicians you enjoy (or tip them during their live shows on Instagram, Facebook, etc)
~By Trailer and Jeremy Harris