Apr 1, 2020
11. Teach a Kane Brown fan to read by FaceTime
10. Send a letter to your congressman informing them that your favorite bands can still perform live and stay under the 10 person recommendation
9. Remind hick-hop fans that not only should they wash their hands frequently, but that they should also wash their bodies from time to time
8. Paint an inspirational message on the local water tower in John Deere green
7. Tell the Dollar General manager that times are stressful enough without them playing bro-country in the store and kindly request they turn it off
6. Go to your favorite bartender's house and blare George Jones from their yard to cheer them up
5. Whatever Dolly Parton is doing, do that
4. Send a friendly postcard to a Brantley Gilbert fan in prison
3. Avoid political arguments unless one a’ them stinkin’ liberal pinko commie America-hatin’ Dixie Chicks fans starts it first
2. Use two pairs of Luke Bryan’s old pants to make one face mask for the local hospital
1. Buy albums and merchandise from the independent musicians you enjoy (or tip them during their live shows on Instagram, Facebook, etc)
~By Trailer and Jeremy Harris
Mar 30, 2020
Mar 27, 2020
Brantley Gilbert fans:
The usual - morning bell, inmate count, breakfast, work detail, inmate count…
Luke Bryan fans:
young - Tik Tok dance videos; older - drinking wine, also doing Tik Tok videos
Florida-Georgia Line fans:
going to the beach, going to parties, having sex with people they just met
doing chores, homework, texting other kids their age
maintaining their regimen of ceftriaxone and azithromycin, stalking exes
morel hunting, drinking themselves blind
journaling, skin care, skin care journaling
N/A - he has run off all his fans
Charlie Daniels Band:
sharing factually incorrect memes, going to church, sleeping with Fox News on
Mar 26, 2020
When some dude says Turnpike Troubadours is overrated
In the midst of this stressful international crisis, FGL is releasing a song called "I Love My Country"
When somebody you hate comes in wearing a Tyler Childers t-shirt
I'm about to read the comment section on a Kane Brown video
When your friend has to go to a Luke Bryan concert with a girl he just met
What's the saddest Steve Earle song?
My album collection is pretty good but...
I wish it was larger
Mar 24, 2020
Mar 23, 2020
Mar 19, 2020
When you find out Vince Gill’s “I Still Believe in You” was one big damn lie
I don’t give a shit if you like pop-country, you’re going with me to see Tyler Childers when this is all over.
When you get down the fiddle and you get down the bow
Is it okay to be hatin’ during a national emergency?
Being nice during this crisis is boring. Wanna make fun of Luke Bryan and FGL?
When you’re stuck in line 10 deep at Kroger and they’re playing Luke Bryan and FGL
What do you think of Dustin Lynch?
Chris Young concerts when he decided to become a headliner