Inspired by Austin Mayse
Jun 18, 2020
May 26, 2020
May 15, 2020
25 of the arrests were for online threats of violence as fans got into arguments in the comments over such subjects as COVID-19, masks, beer, Donald Trump, and murder hornets. One man even threatened to fire a rocket launcher into the home of another fan who thought Ozark wasn’t as good this season. Authorities found said man in possession of a rocket launcher and illegal prescription drugs.
10 more arrests were for actual violence, when online arguments led to actual fights for feuding fans who lived near one another. “I just commented that maybe we shouldn’t be talking about whether Kelsea had “nice t****ies” or not in the comments because it seemed pretty sexist to me, and some Bubba guy from Smyrna drove to my house with a baseball bat.” said Dunwoody, GA music fan Gerald Hopkins. Bubba Carlisle was charged with threats, possession of a controlled substance, and expired tags when police arrested him in Hopkins’ driveway.
Other charges during the festival included attempts to sell meth, dissemination of pornographic content in a public forum, and somehow, a couple of DUIs and drunk and disorderlies. The chaos of the Down Home Together festival has promoters wondering whether or not to rush back to in-person concerts once the pandemic has eased.
Luke Bryan had no comment at press time, as he was “waxing,” according to his management.
May 4, 2020
Apr 20, 2020
Apr 16, 2020
10. Bailing out Uncle Buddyroe after he got a in a fight at Walmart over social distancing
9. Digging hole, dropping check in hole, filling hole
8. Framing it because they think that’s a real Donald Trump autograph
7. Financing their friend who just got out of prison for arson’s hick-hop album
6. Paying cousin Ernie to finish the job on Carole Baskin.
5. Laundering it like they heard about - but finding out that the washer takes the ink off the check
4. Buying an autographed, ring-worn Jerry Lawler singlet
3. Down payment on some teeth
2. Donating to Kyle Larson’s Go Fund Me
1. Trying out this new-fangled ‘toilet paper’ everybody is raving about