Nov 10, 2022
Jun 6, 2022
May 12, 2022
Mar 30, 2022
9. Brantley Gilbert reveals which gun tattoo his kids will get first
8. Remember when Shania Twain busted her ass at the CMT Awards?
7. Thomas Rhett saves a turtle stuck in the road
6. Adorable! Gabby Barrett shows off her Easter outfit
5. Remember when Walker Hayes hit #1 with “Fancy Like?”
3. Remember when we were a reputable source for country music news? Neither do we.
1. Sam Hunt reveals his favorite attributes in a mistress
Mar 17, 2022
10. A built in audience of TikTok fans you duped into thinking you were talented
9. A gym membership
8. Generic, character-free male country voice
7. Willingness to be an opening act forever (females)
6. Willingness to be a headliner with your own bus right out of the gate (males)
5. Ability to politely say nothing with many words, when asked about a serious topic in an interview
4. Strong knowledge of hair care techniques, including advanced shampoo and condition, heat protection, volumizer, mousse, and shine serum
3. Have large or new family and only talk about them ever and nothing else
2. Musical inspirations must include at least 3 of the following: 21 Pilots, John Mayer, Lil Wayne, Drake, Ariana Grande, Sugar Ray, Kanye, Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons, Taylor Swift (pop era).
1. Be boring as dry dog shit
Feb 3, 2022
Dec 17, 2021
Nov 8, 2021
Nov 5, 2021
Sep 29, 2021
Sep 9, 2021
Aug 27, 2021
Aug 6, 2021
The current Poop Rating of the Mediabase Top 20 is (-4) overall which is a 5 point improvement from May (the previous time we did this chart). The peculiar thing about this chart is the wide variance of quality. There are several truly excellent songs and several bottom of the barrel offerings. Usually, there’s a lot more mediocre going on. The worst song (just like May) is Dan + Shay’s “Glad You Exist.” The highest rated is Kenny Chesney’s best song in ages, “Knowing You.” The glacially slow pace of country radio is on full display here as half of these songs were also on the chart TWO FREAKING MONTHS AGO. Yawn.
Chart info from Mediabase/Country Aircheck.