Apr 12, 2019
Apr 2, 2019
May 24, 2016
Pitch sheets (tip sheets) tell songwriters which labels and artists are looking for songs to cut and what type of songs they are seeking. Here's the latest one making the rounds. You're welcome!*
Jun 2, 2015
Apr 7, 2014
Feb 5, 2014
May 7, 2013
LL Cool J's next single will be titled "Accidental Sellout".
Justin Moore only wears a cowboy hat for one reason. To protect his soft spot.
If you stare into a mirror and repeat "Little Debbie" three times, Gary Levox will appear.
The Brantley Gilbert fact for this month has been edited out by Trailer due to not being offensive enough.
The only two boobs in music bigger than those belonging to Dolly Parton
are the two singing in Florida Georgia Line.
Curb Records is no longer adding new artists to its roster, only lawyers.
While savingcountrymusic.com has been accused of hacking one time,
farcethemusic.com is accused of being written by hacks daily.
94% of all Robert Earl Reed music that is purchased is by people
attempting to buy a Robert Earl Keen album.
Travis Tritt still receives counseling due to his emotional scars from an early 90's feud with Billy Ray Cyrus.
The Zac Brown Band's tour bus sleeps 20. The remaining band members usually get a hotel.
The reward for taking a picture of Jamey Johnson crying in public
is you get beaten to death by Jamey Johnson.
Thanks to Jeremy Harris for most of these.
Nov 8, 2012
Jul 12, 2012
Jan 31, 2012
Dec 15, 2011
Dec 1, 2011
10. Shit That Worries Me - Willie Nelson
09. Good Times With Mike - Tim McGraw
08. How To Have Fun on a Sunday Night Without Watching a UFC Pay-Per-View - Brantley Gilbert
07. Artists Not Eligible for Best New Artist Award - Country Music Association
06. How Not to Sully Your Legacy - Hank Williams Jr.
05. Sane, Sober, Lucid Days - Mindy McCready
04. How Many F*cks I Give - Billy Joe Shaver
03. Stuff I Actually Know About Girls - Scotty McCreery
02. How to Distinguish Yourself in Country Music - Hunter Hayes
01. Items I Can Reach on the Top Shelf - Justin Moore
Sep 26, 2011
Top 10 More Ways You Can Know a Country Album Sucks Without Listening to It
10. Brand name clearly visible on back of singer's jeans
08. The word "incredible" or "machine" is on the album cover
07. It came free with purchase of wallet/chain set
06. It was released by Curb Records
05. This follows most of the song titles (feat. insert some other artist )
04. More than three of these words appear on the album cover: hook, redneck, beer, twang, outlaws, Chevy, guns, honky
03. The word "titty" is on the cover but there's no parental advisory label
02. Ask Reginald Spears, he'll tell you.
01. It's this album.