(yeah, so May starts tomorrow... whatever)
Apr 30, 2021
Apr 19, 2021
Mar 5, 2021
Mar 3, 2021
10. Oral hygiene
9. You don’t get a tax refund if you don’t pay taxes
8. New boots
7. New router and surround sound speakers for the meth shed
6. Screened in patio
5. Help mama upgrade her truck
3. Buy girlfriend a tattoo for her birthday
2. Legal fees resulting from that fight with daddy at the dog track
1. Down payment on new porch
Jan 25, 2021
Jan 20, 2021
Jan 8, 2021
Oct 15, 2020
When your passenger starts humming a Sam Hunt song
Oct 2, 2020
Sep 2, 2020
Aug 26, 2020
10. Research the business you’re applying with first, but confederate flag t-shirts are generally frowned upon for job interviews.
9. If you don’t look good in prison orange, you can accessorize with handmade hair necklaces or a sticker from the commissary.
8. Sagging pants aren’t really in fashion right now, but since you don’t care, just make sure you wear full coverage underpants.
7. Duct tape will hold the chain in your back pocket while you save for the wallet.
6. Camouflage is actually fairly fashionable right now, but make sure the camo you wear in public is free of briars and blood from sneaking through the woods to tend your still.
5. Collared shirts are essential work apparel for those of you… well, most of you… with neck tattoos.
4. When purchasing shorty shorts with words across the butt, make sure the wording isn’t something inappropriate that would get you fired from the snow-cone stand.
3. If you don’t have skinny genes, you might wanna skip the skinny jeans.
2. Wife beaters are a shirt style, not a lifestyle.
1. An oversized baseball hat can cover meth scars all the way to the eyebrows and you’ll look super cool.
By Jeremy Harris and Trailer
Jul 30, 2020
Why do you care about other people listening to music you don't think is really country?
When Rebecca Howe says Willie Nelson is a pot-head commie
A typical radio station visit for a female country singer
When somebody plays Florida-Georgia Line on the jukebox
How you can tell a Brantley Gilbert fan just walked in
Lori McKenna is the best songwriter working today
Turnpike! Ragweed! Turnpike! Ragweed!
When Sawyer Brown came on at a party in the early 90s