Jun 23, 2022
The day I turned on country radio and they were playing a song about shaking ass for the catfish
Say Walker Hayes is country or fall into the abyss
When an Upchurch fan asks you out
Waiting on country radio to play a Waylon song
Dustin Lynch: "party mode party mode party mode"
Be careful when you catch yourself tapping your foot to a FGL song
Aldean sings a high note
Jun 21, 2022
10. Citrus Drop instead of Mountain Dew for the baby’s bottle
9. Generic illegal prescription pills
8. Only going mudding four times a month
7. Turning their underwear inside out after a couple days for a few more days of wear
6. Building up tolerance to taste of unleaded so they can syphon more
5. Making their own t-shirts at home
4. Stealing mufflers AND catalytic converters
3. Just letting the herpes fester; it ain’t going away anyway
2. Cutting their meth with 10% more baking soda
(it’s good for your teeth!)
1. Leaving Cousin Grandpa in jail this time instead of bailing him out
May 2, 2022
Mar 1, 2022
Oct 1, 2021
Sep 30, 2021
*foul language warning*
Name Daryle Singletary's biggest hit
Mike & the Moonpies kick all kinds of ass
When a dude walks in the bar wearing an Upchurch t-shirt
Jason Aldean has 2 new albums on the way!
If somebody plays Florida-Georgia Line on a jukebox
Listen to country radio for 5 minutes and give me your thoughts
Hey mainstream country bros, stop name dropping artists you can't name 2 songs from
Sep 16, 2021
When another couple invited you to the Kane Brown concert
Trying to listen to the whole Walker Hayes EP for a review
If your friend chose to skip the Vandoliers concert
"Country guitarists can't melt your face off"
Listens to Roy Clark once:
When your dad's always got to remind you he saw Johnny Cash in concert 6 times
Listening to a FGL fan attempt to talk about politics or literature or philosophy or anything really.
When some dude swinging a saif around says Waylon sucks
How you know you're at an Upchurch concert
Sep 15, 2021
Sep 9, 2021
Aug 19, 2021
10. Cutting across three lanes on the interstate in their Carolina squatted pickup truck so they don’t miss their exit for the vape shop
9. Business in front, party in the back
8. Complaining about the health dangers of wearing a mask while vaping and downing their 6th White Claw
7. Saying that word around their friends and cutting their eyes at the mixed race guy to see if he’s mad
6. Screaming profanities at their boyfriend in his Carolina squatted pickup truck in the parking lot beside Sonic on Friday nights
5. Calling people who don’t like Morgan’s music libtards
4. “Collecting” copper wiring
3. Hunting out of season
2. Acting indignant that rappers can say that word even though that’s all they’ve been listening to in their Carolina squatted pickup truck
1. Pretending they were Morgan Wallen fans before February 2021
Aug 13, 2021
Aug 12, 2021
You want to hear country or western?
Does that "fancy like Applebees" song ever get stuck in your head?
How would you describe Sam Hunt's musical style?
When the 2:50 mark of Yola's "Stand for Myself" hits
When your friend says "Yeah, I love all this Americana stuff but Luke Bryan really isn't that bad."
Stuck in the Dollar General line with a boyfriend country station playing overhead
Looking at the country chart and seeing not that many women and not that much country.
Why don't you listen to Upchurch?