Mar 22, 2017
Feb 7, 2017
Jul 14, 2016
Jun 2, 2016
Apr 18, 2016
Mar 16, 2016
Oct 29, 2015
Aug 17, 2015
Feb 5, 2015
Jul 9, 2014
Apr 14, 2014
Jan 28, 2014
Dec 4, 2013
Hear a preview here, if ye dare.
This is a profane and vulgar song that does nothing to honor the name of the Father. From what I gathered in the minute or two I could stomach, this is a man who's recently been dumped whining about his ex-girlfriend not calling him or texting or "sex-ting," as this perverse Obama-generation says.
I don't care about this young fella's love life, or lack thereof. I'm sure he's like most of his generation, hopping from bed to backseat to behind a dumpster, chasing female companionship. So, why should I care that he got dumped? I would have dumped him too if he whined that much during the "relationship."
And now, the language! I believe when an educated person uses language like this, it is a cry for help. Possibly, Mr. Tool didn't receive a quality education while he was drinking beer from a bong and paddling naked pledges when he was at Texas A&M. I don't know. I do know that he has a reprehensible vocabulary that does little besides raise up a symbolic middle finger to the Lord our God.
Now I suppose it's an ear-tickling enough song. It's catchy, but as they say, so are the scabies. And that's what we behold here, something that the young people will draw near to because of its pleasing qualities, unknowing of the dark forces at work inside the MP3. Every time someone plays "Too Good to Call," a demon gets its horns. I believe I have had to raise up this young singer in prayer before but it looks like I will have to get a whole prayer circle together tonight.
Feb 14, 2013
10. Social Media is Your Friend - Rich O'Toole
09. Hairstyles I Haven't Tried Yet - Lauren Alaina (from @Sam4Vols)
08. My Favorite Quotes From Liberals - Charlie Daniels
07. Hair Care Tips andTricks - Zac Brown
06. Talent for Dummies - Brantley Gilbert (from J. Rutledge on FB)
05. Blake Shelton's Most Intelligent Tweets
04. Great Non-Autotuned Florida-Georgia Line Songs
03. Lab Report from Hunter Hayes' Physician: Testosterone Levels
02. Recording Contracts for Dummies - Jamey Johnson (from @76crowes)
01. Male Celebrities & Musicians Age 18-35 I Haven't Dated by Taylor Swift