Jan 25, 2021
Apr 16, 2020
10. Bailing out Uncle Buddyroe after he got a in a fight at Walmart over social distancing
9. Digging hole, dropping check in hole, filling hole
8. Framing it because they think that’s a real Donald Trump autograph
7. Financing their friend who just got out of prison for arson’s hick-hop album
6. Paying cousin Ernie to finish the job on Carole Baskin.
5. Laundering it like they heard about - but finding out that the washer takes the ink off the check
4. Buying an autographed, ring-worn Jerry Lawler singlet
3. Down payment on some teeth
2. Donating to Kyle Larson’s Go Fund Me
1. Trying out this new-fangled ‘toilet paper’ everybody is raving about
Apr 2, 2020
When Jerrod Niemann's "Donkey" flopped.
Wheeler Walker Jr. in 20 years about to sing a song about nursing home sex
Why don't you like Kane Brown's music?
Keith Urban's gonna have a livestream concert!
When your new lover promised you
some meth if you'd go to an Upchurch concert
Does this guy look like Florida-Georgia Line's oldest fan?
When "Goodbye Earl" comes on
right after you killed your husband
Mar 31, 2020
Mar 30, 2020
Mar 25, 2020
View this post on InstagramThis is not the cover many of you want right now, but I can assure you it’s the cover you need. If you’re anything like us (and 75% of my timeline) you haven’t been able to look away from the absolute train wreck that is “The Tiger King” on @netflix. The murder, the mullets, the new level of redneckery...all great reasons to watch, but what blew my mind was the music videos this guy recorded. If you haven’t watched it, I HIGHLY recommend you take the time to do so. I woke up with this fucking chorus in my head so I decided to chart it out and give it a go. This is the only take that I didn’t make myself laugh, so I considered it the “best” take. I hope everyone is staying safe out there. Maybe this can help pass a little time. 🐅🐅A post shared by BJ Barham (@americanaquarium) on