Mar 9, 2023
Hot Rod Country Reaction Gifs
Aug 2, 2022
7 New Lee Greenwood Parody Album Covers
Jun 17, 2022
The Crud Report, June '22
Feb 25, 2022
Lee Greenwood on Standby, Toby Keith Called Up to Reserve
Greenwood stretched, removed the tubes from his arms, and threw open the window. One sniff and his eyes lit up. “This one’s different but so familiar… there’s a ….chill… in the air.” he thought. He then walked to the front room and visually verified that his trailer packed with American flag clothing and paraphernalia was pre-loaded and hitched to his Suburban. “It’s go time,” he spoke.
Now Mr. Greenwood has pulled a recliner into the foyer of his expansive Franklin home and simply waits. He stares up at his signed portrait of General Norman Schwartzkopf and nods. “I’ll be ready if called, Stormin’ Norman.” he whispered. Lee’s wife only shook her head and brought her husband another bottle of red Gatorade.
At press time, Toby Keith had received the Boot Signal and was sobering up for another run of ass kicking, if needed.
Unnecessary disclaimer: War isn't funny and I pray for the people of Ukraine, but we need a little levity in any situation. Also, patriotism isn't a bad thing with the right intentions.
Feb 23, 2022
Country TwitterFails: February '22
Feb 9, 2022
Top 11 Least Popular Country Music Hall of Fame Exhibits
11. Ten Years of Bro-Country: A Retrospective
10. Florida-Georgia Line’s first Big Johnson t-shirts from when they were toddlers
9. The “Are You Tall and Handsome Enough to be a Mainstream Country Star?” Kiosk
8. Brantley Gilbert’s used dip can and Ed Hardy wallet (w/chain)
7. The Toby Keith “Put a Boot in in a Muslim’s Ass” Game
6. Cledus T. Judd kissing booth
5. A Salute to the Bachelorettes of Broadway documentary
4. “Are You More Smarter Than Luke Bryan?” interactive game
3. A collection of sexy Lee Greenwood photos
2. Animatronic hollering Garth Brooks
1. Outlaw Country: A Scratch-n-Sniff Photo Exhibit